Scattered Thoughts

Monday 11 April 2016

Normal Days #67

Coming Alive

If you have read my blog post which I wrote last year about the sea survival training which I had to go through you know how scared I was of it. And as I'm writing this post you also know that I've come alive from that experience and for next 5 years I'm free of any more of that ordeal.

Why would I start my write with that thought? You must be wondering, you are not concerned with all that, right? But trust me it was the scariest experience of my life. And of course it is my blog I can write whatever I want.

The other thing which is worrying me is downsizing which is going in offshore industry coz of oil prices plunging down. I'm worried, I won't lie here. I hope I get through this phase. Pray for me if you're reading this, send a small prayer up there. And that's why my all heart isn't in here to write something. This constant nagging has me worried. I want to come alive from this phase too.

Damn the world politics!

OK, let's calm down a bit but in my case there is no such thing. I'm either this way or that way. Oh! in case you are wondering why a talented guy like me is worried let me tell you talent has nothing to do with that. All you have to have is approach (I don't know a single guy), you've to be good with ppl  (hahaha..you must be kidding..me? good with ppl?), or someone's relative. Alas! I fail in all those criteria, very badly too.

I know this was to be about you my krasivaya but trust me I need your support and love and what not now.

So hold my hand, hold me to you, hold me tight and never let go. I'll always be hoping.

(To be Contd..)

No comments: