Scattered Thoughts

Thursday 10 September 2015

Normal Days #56

Wildest Dreams

Today around midnight I rode up to the railway station of my city for a cup of tea. I've not done that in a while and when I went to station earlier today I had this craving to do just that. They say journey is better than the destination and I'd felt the same while I was riding my bike. The cool wind, the silent roads, and lil humdrum at the station. It was soothing. And I was talking to one of my friend. We recently met and came very close too. It was a very innocent moment.

I sat there on the bench smiling in to the night with paper cup in my hand, scent of tea reaching to me and I started wondering about so many things. Life sometimes gives you so much to appreciate, so much to be thankful for, so much to believe in and so much love. God does work in mysterious ways. He never lets you down and does what is best for you. No matter at that time you'd think it as unfair but He knows better, He always does. But no, I was not thinking about Gods and all the philosophies or any of the deeper things which gives new perspective to life. I was just happy. Content.

Sadness is just lurking right beside me as I recently lost my grandmother (my mum's mums) and we all are coping with it though being together with family does help. The grief isn't too much and all of a sudden. It doesn't hit you like wall of bricks. And here I'd take this opportunity to express my sincerest gratitude to my friend from States. She really gave me strength and just being here for me was more than enough I could ever have asked for. Thank you so much pretty girl. I'm praying for you too, always.

I'm dreaming, I'm writing, I'm reading, I'm smiling, I'm hoping.

I'm in love with life. Or thats what I keep telling myself.

Well I can always fly up to you, to hold your hand in mine and never let go. What do you say?

(To be Contd..)

1 comment:

Rethi said...

Those who love us never really leaves us.