Scattered Thoughts

Sunday 16 November 2014

Normal Days #31

I want you to want me

Today, I'm feeling a lil low. Hence the urge to look up the heavens and smile. Today if someone will make empty promises I'll believe those too. It has been one of those days when I'd believe in all lies. The materialistic world, as much as I want to live in dreams, comes crushing all my hopes. And then I stand alone amidst faces which once I knew looking at me like I'm stranger and I wish if there's anyone whom I can call mine but then toughen up saying at least I've myself. No matter what I won't give upon me and love is still an enigma which is always just out of reach.

I've always believed in love but somehow the emptiness of these words isn't unknown to me either. I'm actually aware of my indecision about this fickle emotion and may be I've been looking for love in all the wrong places. So, instead of letting ppl use that to their advantage I'd rather stay aloof from that for a while. But some promises I've made to myself I'll see 'em through & let all of the feelings go away. It is better to live in dreams where everything is good, there's love without any exchange and there are smiles.

So, here I'm, believing that you love me even when I know that you don't but it hurts a lil less when I dream that you do. And please let me dream. I think I'm more in love with the idea of love than the love itself.

Once again I've succeeded in making this another one of my blabbering write. Where's the substance?

May be tomorrow is a better day.

(To be Contd..)

No comments: