Scattered Thoughts

Sunday 10 November 2013

Normal Days #10

World spins madly on

Despite of the title of the song I chose today I'm feeling very wonderful. This band 'The Weepies' was suggested to me by my very b'ful friend. She has always be the one who inspires me, always gives me the nudge in the right direction.

Memories come & go, some days I just wonder what good I did to have her in my life. I know if I want to thank her I could never do that because the words which could convey what I feel aren't enough. And she's the one who inspired me to find the perfect world in the words. In fact she always goes beyond everything & helps me to find me when I'm not myself. I know I'm kind of extremist guy & she won't approve of this crazy thing I'm doing right now (she usually dislikes when we just say things) but hey, as of now 'Words & words are all I have to take your heart away.'

I think I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have her as my friend & it is not a testimonial or anything, it is just me trying to make sure that I'm not living a dream, to remind my future self that what I've & not to throw it away because of my issues & insecurities.

I wish everyone has a friend like you, call me selfish but I want you for myself.

(To be contd..)

No comments: